Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Hello Friends and Family,

I have started this blog to help keep in touch with everyone and let you guys know what's going on with us these days.

This is a good picture to start with cuz I love my girlz. If you know me well, you know how important my family is to me. I have five kids now; so don't expect me blogging everyday like some friends I know!

For now this is what is going on. I separated my collar bone and shoulder yesturday. It was painful but not bad. Labor is definately worse:) I am in a sling for a week. Can you say impossible with kids? I have a friend's daughter coming over and helping with kids and chores. Many thanks to Lexi. Other than that I am good.

Gary is working hard at Raytheon. He's there alot lately and we get to see him on weekends only. The kids really miss seeing him at night. We are thankful for his employment. The economy is worrying Gary. So the security of a job helps ease his mind. He is starting to really get into gardening. He has grown lettuce and 1 squash. Trying brocholli now. I got him a drip system for the garden for his birthday last year and he finally put it together this weekend. We both enjoy the cool weather right now, so we're outside more.

The girls are getting bigger each day. Zoey is in first grade and Emily in Kindergarden. They love school. Emily has been tested for the GATE program. We are so proud of her. We find out the results this month. Preston is doing well in his Developementaly Delayed Preschool. He was diagnosed with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) last August. His speech has grown leaps and bounds and is cognitive reasoning is coming along. Jake is...well, Jake. 2 and a real handful. Love him one minute, try not to choke him the next. But he loves his mama:) Michael is getting bigger and you wouldn't even know he was 5 weeks early!

So, that's us in a nut shell. I'll post some pics of the kids and a recent zoo trip we took.

Love,

Marti

2 comments:

  1. yea! it looks great. And welcome to the blogging world. You can even put a link on your site with your stampin up web page. Amp the business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! another blog to follow :) i will send you an invitation to mine.

    ReplyDelete