Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here is the picture I promised to post. This is also her birth announcement.
I'm still learning how to use blogger. But this is our Affleck Family Christmas picture. It was taken at Marriott Starr Pass Resort in front of their Christmas tree. We had so much fun taking these pictures. (Insert Sarcastic voice here!) Out of all the pics taken, the first one was the best one. All the kids were tired and cranky and Gary was too! All I ask is once a year we take a family photo. BUT NO!!!!! Everyone has to be cranky. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Don't we look like we're a happy family though...lol. You should see all the faces the kids were making. I used one of the pics for my blog header. The boys were so funny. (Not at the time, of course.)
Well, I hope all of my friends and family are having a great holiday. We wish you a happy and prosperous new year.
Love,
Marti





No comments:

Post a Comment