Friday, May 15, 2009

I'll fight ya for it!

I have a great camera and a pretty good camera phone but I haven't downloaded any new pictures cuz I have to fight for my time on the computer. Preston is really developing his cognitive abilities on the pbs website. He's starting to connect the sounds to 2 letters in the alphabet. I am so happy. I have other sites that help me with his home theropy. (Since getting theropy is so expennsive!) Also, Emily is my little artist and she makes drawings on the computer. Gary is working on a program just for her talent on his PDA. Zoey has "web reports" and research she has to do for homework. (Wow, how school has changed since I was a kid.) Then Jake has to be right in my lap to see what all the fuss is about with the "T.V." on the desk. Gladdly he's watching the real T.V. now so that I can get on this one. I'm sure Mikey will be in the mix soon enough. So that's my excuse for not posting more often. And because Julie needs to give me back my camera cord for the computer that she borrowed 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment